Example blocks for WinCC V7 and STEP 7 V13 (TIA Portal) for S7-1200 and S7-1500 in SCL
The sensors and actuators of a plant system represent the basis of the most automation projects. In the standard delivery of STEP 7 Professional V13 SP1 and WinCC V7.3 SE, there are no technological blocks contained.
At this point, this application example provides a remedy. It makes useful blocks available for
WinCC V7.3 SE and STEP 7 Professional V13 SP1 with S7-1500 systems.
The documentation describes how the technological blocks are called and interconnected in STEP 7 Professional V13 SP1 and WinCC V7.3 SE.
This example project also shows the ready interconnection of the technology blocks (basic automation).
Visualization and operation of a binary valve
Visualization and operation of digital signals.
Visualization and operation of analog signals.
Visualization and operation of a motor with fixed speed and rotational direction.
To do so, an example plant has been configured which includes several binary and analog values, valves and motors. This example project also shows how the individual technology blocks are interconnected (basic automation). Higher-level automation functions (two-step and PID control) are also configured.
The figure below shows exemplary faceplates of the solutions.
- Demoproject WinCC V7.3 SE
Demoproject STEP 7 TIA Portal V 13 SP1
Further Example Blocks
- Example Blocks for WinCC (TIA Portal) und STEP 7 (TIA Portal) (for S7-1200 and S7-1500 with SCL)
- Example Blocks for WinCC V7 und STEP 7 V5 (for S7-300 with SCL and S7-400 with CFC, SCL)
- Example Blocks for WinCC flexible and STEP 7 V5 (for S7-300 with SCL and S7-400 with AWL)
- Configuration instruction for creating faceplates for Comfort Panels and WinCC Runtime Advanced
- SENTRON PAC faceplates for WinCC Runtime Professional
Update to WinCC V7.3 SE and STEP 7 V13 SP1.
Faceplate, creating faceplates, FPT, sample project, screen block, sample program
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry