Service Pack 1 for SIMATIC iMap V3.0
Service Pack 1 (SP1) for SIMATIC iMap V3.0 has been released and can be downloaded free of charge from the Internet.
What’s NEW in Service Pack 1?
SIMATIC iMap V3.0 SP1 provides the following new features for configuration, commissioning and testing of systems:
- Composed data types which can include additional composed data types, e.g. multidimensional arrays and structures of arrays and structures, are supported for devices with PROFINET runtime version V2.3 and higher.
Creation of PROFINET interfaces and PROFINET components of such devices is supported by SIMATIC iMap STEP 7 Add-On V3.0 SP4 and higher.
- The maintenance status of PROFINET devices with PROFINET runtime version V2.3 and higher is displayed in symbolics in the online view.
- SIMATIC iMap will now execute under MS Windows Vista.
- Version numbers for functions can be specified when creating the PROFINET component and will be displayed in SIMATIC iMap in the features of the PROFINET component.
- Generation of PROFINET devices without Proxy functionality can be accelerated, if desired.
- Typical values and absolute limiting values for the performance and loading parameters will be indicated for devices with PROFINET runtime version V2.3 and higher.
To be able to use the new functionality you require the SIMATIC iMap STEP 7 Add-On V3.0 SP4 (see entry ID !32010633!).
How can the Service Pack be obtained?
The following options exist:
As usual, we are offering a free download.
Installation prerequisites for the Service Pack:
The Service Pack can be installed directly over the existing SIMATIC iMap V3.0.
- Please unpack the ZIP file to a temporary folder, and
- Start the installation by calling "Setup.exe"
Service Pack 1 for SIMATIC iMap V3.0:
SIMATICiMap18.104.22.168.zip ( 127525 KB )