S7-PCT V3.5 SP2 for IO-Link Master
The IO-Link devices are integrated using the standardized device description "IODD" which can be obtained from the relevant device manufacturer. S7-PCT supports both IODD versions 1.0 and V1.1.
All IO-Link devices available at Siemens are already included in the hardware selection catalog of S7-PCT.
S7-PCT is called up via the IO-Link master hardware configuration of STEP 7, but it can also be started in "standalone" mode if the IO-Link master is not operated on a SIMATIC controller or if no STEP 7 is used.
You can find additional information on the IO-LINK on the Internet at:
New functions in PCT version V3.5 SP2:
The following new functions have been added compared to the previous version 3.5 SP1:
- Support for IO-Link Master ET 200eco PN CM8xIO-Link, M12-L
- Check for software updates / automatic updates
Supported IO-Link masters:
The following IO-Link masters can be configured with S7-PCT V3.5 SP2:
|Product family||Designation|| IO-Link|
|SIMATIC S7-1500 /ET 200MP||CM8xIO-Link||V1.1||V1.0||6ES7 547-1JF00-0AB0||109763143|
|SIMATIC S7-1200||SM1278 4xIO-Link Master Modules||V1.1||V2.0|
|ET 200SP||CM 4xIO-Link||V1.1||V2.2|
|ET 200S||4SI IO-Link||V1.0||V1.0||6ES7138-4GA50-0AB0||29825814|
|ET 200S||4SI SIRIUS||V1.0||V1.0||3RK1005-0LB00-0AA0||37856470|
|ET 200eco PN|
4IO-L + 8DI + 4DO DC 24V/1.3A 8 X M12
|ET 200eco PN|
IO-LINK MASTER 4 IO-L, 4xM12
|ET 200eco PN||CM 8xIO-Link, M12-L||V1.1||V1.0||6ES7 148-6JG00-0BB0||109781416|
|ET 200AL||CM 4X IO-LINK||V1.1||V1.1||6ES7147-5JD00-0BA0||89254868|
|ET 200pro||4 IO-LINK HIGH FEATURE||V1.1||V1.1||6ES7147-4JD00-0AB0||109738534|
S7-PCT V3.5 is a 32-bit application which has been released for use with the following operating systems:
• MS Windows 7 SP1 64-bit Ultimate, Professional, Enterprise and Home Premium
MS Windows 10, 64-bit Home, Professional and Enterprise
• MS Windows Server 2012 R2 StdE 64-bit
• MS Windows Server 2016 64-bit
• MS Windows Server 2019 64-bit
There is no guarantee that S7-PCT V3.5 SP2 will run on other operating systems. The user does so at his own risk.
Before downloading the S7-PCT setup, read the "Readme.rtf"
S7-PCT_V3.5_SP2_Readme.zip (211.1 KB)
S7 PCT V3.5 SP2 Setup
S7-PCT_V3.5_SP2.zip (392.7 MB)
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry