S7-PCT V3.5 Update 1 for IO-Link Master
The IO-Link devices are integrated using the standardized device description "IODD" which can be obtained from the relevant device manufacturer. S7-PCT supports both IODD versions 1.0 and V1.1.
All IO-Link devices available to Siemens are already available in the hardware selection catalog of S7-PCT.
S7-PCT is called up via the IO-Link master hardware configuration of STEP 7, but it can also be started in "standalone" mode if the IO-Link master is not operated on a SIMATIC controller or no STEP 7 is used.
You can find additional information on the IO-LINK on the Internet at:
New functions in PCT version V3.5 Update 1 :
The following new functions have been added compared to the previous version 3.4 HF2:
• Support for new firmware version of the IO-Link master modules
• Creation of PLC data types (UDT) for integration in STEP 7
• IODD files from the IODD finder can be installed without unzipping
• The process data structure of an IO-Link device can be displayed even with configured switching of the content
• Inclusion of the port configuration via STEP 7
• Call of the IODD Viewer
• User interface in TIA Portal style
• Support for SIPLUS IO-Link Master
Supported IO-Link masters:
The following IO-Link masters can be configured with S7-PCT V3.5 Update 1:
|Product family||Designation||Incl. firmware|
|SIMATIC S7-1200||SM1278 4xIO-Link Master Modules||V2.0|
|ET 200SP||CM 4xIO-Link up to V2.2||V2.2|
|ET 200S||4SI IO-Link||V1.0||6ES7138-4GA50-0AB0||29825814|
|ET 200S||4SI SIRIUS||V1.0||3RK1005-0LB00-0AA0||37856470|
|ET 200eco PN|
4IO-L + 8DI + 4DO DC 24V/1.3A 8 X M12
|ET 200eco PN|
IO-LINK MASTER 4 IO-L, 4xM12
|ET 200AL||CM 4X IO-LINK up to V1.1||V1.1||6ES7147-5JD00-0BA0||89254868|
|ET 200pro||4 IO-LINK HIGH FEATURE||V1.1||6ES7147-4JD00-0AB0||109738534|
S7-PCT V3.5 is a 32-bit application which has been released for use with the following operating systems:
• MS Windows 7 SP1 64-bit Ultimate, Professional and Enterprise
• MS Windows 8.1 64-bit Professional and Enterprise
• MS Windows 10, 64-bit Home, Professional and Enterprise
• MS Windows Server 2008 R2 StdE SP1 64-bit
• MS Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit
• MS Windows Server 2016 64-bit
There is no guarantee that S7-PCT V3.5 can run on other the operating systems. The user is responsible for its use in this case.
Before downloading the S7-PCT setup, read the "Readme.rtf"
S7 PCT V3.5 Update1 Setup