Introduction of software, order option W01 and W02 for service packs in conjunction with SIMOTION P350-3
From the introduction of SIMOTION V4.1 SP2 HF3/4, two new options - W01 and W02 - have been introduced. These options must always be specified in addition to version option V41 as otherwise the order will not be accepted.
The introduction of the option was necessary in order that a special service pack software release can be ordered. This means that it is not necessary to change over the runtime software of the SIMOTION P350. Previously, when ordering, only the software version without service pack was able to be specified. The fact that a service pack can be ordered means that it is necessary to specify the service pack when ordering.
W01 option for service pack 1
W02 option for service pack 2
This applies for the following Order Nos. [MLFBs]
6AU1350-3AK41-1BE2 SIMOTION P350-3 with PROFIBUS without DVD
6AU1350-3AK43-1BE2 SIMOTION P350-3 with PROFIBUS with DVD
6AU1350-3AK41-2BE2 SIMOTION P350-3 with PROFINET without DVD
6AU1350-3AK43-2BE2 SIMOTION P350-3 with PROFINET with DVD
- 6AU1350-3AK41-2BE2 -Z V41 W01 SIMOTION P350 with RT software 4.1 SP1 HF6 installed
- 6AU1350-3AK41-2BE2 -Z V41 W02 SIMOTION P350 with RT software 4.1 SP2 HF3 installed
The order option for the service pack is only valid from software version V4.1 and higher (optionV41) and is not possible for option V40.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry