Important Information on the Use of RedLib V3 in PCS 7 V6.1 SP3
SIMATIC PCS 7 V6.1 + SP3 has been released for delivery in entry ID 34618241. Below, we provide detailed information on the use of the new RedLib V3 block library, which is supplied as option on the SIMATIC PCS 7 V6.1 + SP3 DVD. Please note that using RedLib V3 in SIMATIC PCS 7 V6.1 + SP3 requires stopping the CPU.
New function of RedLib V3:
Support of the 8-channel HART modules with order no.'s 6ES7331-7TF01-0AB0 and 6ES7332-8TF01-0AB0, incl. the HART functions.
Instructions on the use of RedLib V3:
- Install the RedLib V3 by starting the file "PCS7_V61SP2_Package_RIOMGPV30-V1.exe" in the directory "Additional_Products > PCS7_Redundancy_Library_V3" on the SIMATIC PCS 7 V6.1 + SP3 DVD
- To update the projects:
- Open the block folder in the updated library "Redundant IO MGP V30".
- Update the blocks in each of your projects separately with the command "Extras > Charts > Update block types".
- To update the module drivers in each relevant program:
- Compile the program with the option "Create module driver".
- Compile and load your project.
Please note: When you upload the complete changed program a stop of the CPU is required!
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry