Integration of a SINAMICS G120 (F version) in SIMATIC PCS 7
As an example of a PROFIsafe slave, a SINAMICS G120 (Failsafe version) is to be linked to an S7-400F CPU in a failsafe way using the new F system library V1_3.
The configuration and parameterization of the distributed I/Os is to be carried out with PCS 7 via routing functions.
The following main topics are dealt with in this application:
- Integration of the GSD file (device master file) and of the SINAMICS G120 (failsafe version) into PCS 7
- Allocation of symbols and CFC engineering
- Commissioning using the "STARTER" editor
- Settings of the PROFIBUS and PROFIsafe parameters
- Parameterization of the Safety Integrated function and its acknowledgements
The application example was created with SIMATIC PCS 7 V7.1. You can also use it with PCS 7 V6.0 or higher versions.
F-Lib V1_3 is tested and released for PCS 7 V6.0 SP3 PF.
04/2009 First release
06/2009 Links in the PDF added