How do you transfer a WinCC flexible configuration without configuration software to an operator panel (Pack&Go)?
With WinCC flexible 2008 SP1 and higher you can use the "Pack&Go" function to create a file with which you can transfer an HMI configuration to an operator panel without any configuration software.
The "Pack&Go" contains:
- The compiled project
- A program for transferring the project to the operator panel
An engineering office creates a project for a new operator panel. The configuration engineer from the engineering office does not have direct access to the plant. Therefore, the configuration engineer sends the "Pack&Go" file per e-mail to his/her contact on site.
The contact unpacks the "Pack&Go" file on a PC that is linked to the operator panel via a network. Then he/she transfers the project from the PC to the operator panel.
- The version of the configured operator panel must match the operating system image of the operator panel. If necessary use ProSave to do an OS update.
More information about doing an OS update is available in Entry ID: 19701610.
- If the project is to be transferred via USB, you need a USB master-master cable. More information about USB transfers is available in Entry ID: 19109408
- If you download the project via the PG/PC interface, ProSave has to be installed on the transfer computer. This is the case when transferring via PROFIBUS, MPI and Ethernet. You can download ProSave free of charge in Entry ID: 10347815
- If you have Windows Vista installed on your Transfer PC and you want to transfer the project to an operator panel running the Windows CE operating system, then you need administrator rights.
It is not possible to use "Pack & Go" for transfer via Routing.
Supported operator panels
|Micro Panel||OP 73micro|
|Mobile Panel||Mobile Panel 177|
|Mobile Panel 277|
|Mobile Panel 277 IWLAN|
|Mobile Panel 277 IWLAN V2|
|Panel||OP 73, OP 77A, OP 77B|
|OP / TP 177|
|OP / TP 277|
|Multi Panel||MP 177|
Tips for transferring TIA Portal configuration to an operator panel without configuration software is available in Entry 109476153
Panels, Project download, Pack&Go