Which functions does SINEMA E provide and how do you operate SINEMA E to use them?
SINEMA E (SIMATIC Network Manager Engineering) is software for planning, simulating and configuring, which facilitates the installation and commissioning of a WLAN network using simulation functions.
SINEMA E helps you in:
- Offer phase
- Planning and Engineering phase
- Commissioning and Maintenance phase
- Maintenance and Service phase
The following film shows the functions and operation of SINEMA E including
- Using the Offer Wizard and Report Generator to create parts lists
- Creating a simulation for a complete IWLAN infrastructure
- Modeling an existing WLAN network or modeling new materials, devices and sectors
- Measuring the WLAN network to verify and optimize planning
- Optimizing and error clearing using measurement
SINEMA_E.zip ( 53882 KB )