Delivery release for Drive ES PCS7 V7.1
With immediate effect, the product Drive ES PCS7 V7.1 has been released for sales and delivery.
This product had to be reworked and further developed due to the market launch of theSIMATIC PCS7 V7.1
- Compatible with SIMATIC PCS7 Version V7.1
- Certified for SIMATIC PCS7 V7.1
- Supports further SINAMICS drives (e.g SINAMICS G120 with CU230)
- Telegram extension option (up to max. 16/16 PZD with SINAMICS); (up to max. 8/8 PZD with MM4)
- Error messages now in plaintext using the associated value with assigned library in the message window of the PCS7 message system
- New inputs LOCK_OP (Lock Operation OFF) and LOCK_ON_OP (Lock Operation ON)
- All online helps are now also available in the five standard languages (Italian and Spanish have been added)
- Simulation blocks now also allow to simulate drive errors and warnings
- Evaluation of the PCS7 user authorizations via drive faceplates has been extended to include standard PCS7 user authorizations Level 5 and Level 6
- Switch-on drive state machine tracking improved in the faceplate
- Switchover logics for the specification of setpoint values, direction of rotation and command sources
- Drive ES PCS7 V7.1 now supports the following SINAMICS G120 drives (new drives are printed in bold):
- SINAMICS G120 CU240S
- SINAMICS G120 CU240S F
- SINAMICS G120 CU240D
- SINAMICS G120 CU240D F
- SINAMICS G120 CU230P -2DP
NOTICE: For these G120-CU, use the SINA_GS_block instead of SINAG120
- Drive ES PCS7 V7.1 now supports the following SINAMICS S120/S150 and G130/G150 drives (new drives are printed in bold):
- SINAMICS S120 CU320
- SINAMICS S120 CU310
- SINAMICS S110 CU305
- SINAMICS S150
- SINAMICS G130
- SINAMICS G150
- SINAMICS GM150 V2.4
- SINAMICS GM150 >V2.5
- SINAMICS GL150
SIMATIC PCS7, V7.1 (or later);
Windows XP Professional SP3 and Windows Server 2003 SP2
More detailed information regarding the compatibility is provided in ID 18495518
How to obtain the new version ?
If you do not yet have a Drive ES PCS7 version, order this stating the following order number.
Order number: 6SW1700-7JD00-1AA0
For all users who have already purchased a Drive ES PCS7 Version V6.x/V7.x !
We have developed an upgrade version which can be purchased at a more favorable price than the full version.
Order number: 6SW1700-7JD00-1AA4
For update service users: 6SW1700-0JD00-0AB2!
Update service users will automatically receive the new version.
More detailed information regarding Software Update Service processing is provided in ID 13532008
Availability of existing versions
The Drive ES PCS7 Version V7.1 is a new supplementary version which has been especially designed for the SIMATIC PCS7 V7.1 system.
For reasons of compatibility with the corresponding SIMATIC PCS7 versions V6.0, V6.1 and V7.0, the existing Drive ES PCS7 Version V6.0 SPx, V6.1 SPx and Version V7.0 SPx versions will still be available.
Information regarding the delivery and license types
The single license is the well-known engineering license which has to be purchased for each engineering station. The engineering license automatically comprises a runtime license entitling the user to load software onto a CPU. Additional runtime licenses have to be purchased for further CPUs.
The upgrade version for Drive ES PCS7 from V6.x/V7.x to V7.1 has been developed for users who have already acquired one or several licenses. The new version is provided at a more favorable price.
Notice! The upgrade checks if you have already installed the previous version - only in this case can you install the upgrade.
With the update service, you will automatically receive all Service Packs and full versions during one year. You will thus always be provided with the latest software. This service is subject to a charge.
Note! All users having ordered the update service will automatically receive the latest version.
Runtime license for Drive ES PCS7 V7.1
When purchasing this license (comprising a software note with license and adhesive label), you have the right to download the relevant components and use them on 1 AS. To prove the runtime license, stick the label supplied onto the CPU or the relevant documentation (e.g. machine logbook).
For more detailed information, please contact your local Siemens office.