SIMOVERT P (6SE20/21), MICROMASTER, SINAMICS G120 (CU2x0x): Successsor, replacement inverter.
Where can I find a replacement for my old SIMOVERT P, MICROMASTER or SINAMICS G120 (CU2x0x) inverter?
If you want to replace an old inverter with an equivalent one you can use the "DT-Configurator" tool with following link www.siemens.com/dt-configurator .
It is also possible to select an equivalent inverter by using the SIEMENS SIZER tool; Entry-ID: 54992004
For this methode you only need some characteristical data of the old inverter. It is possible to get this data with the PMD Tool (only Siemens internal) or with the following listed characteristical data. As an example the order number 6SE3114-0DC40:
|Infeed||Line data||3AC 400V / 50Hz||3AC 400V / 50Hz|
|Overload capability||150% / 60s||150% / 60s|
|Degree of protection||IP21||IP20|
|Output frequency range||50Hz||50Hz|
|Motor protection (I²/t, PTC, KTY)||I²/t||I²/t|
|Functions (Safety-function, PID-controler, free function blocks)||No||No|
|Options||Line reactor / output choke||No||No|
|Evaluation motor encoder||No||No|
|Motor||Asynchronous, 3AC 400V / 50Hz, 1,5kW||Asynchronous, 3AC 400V / 50Hz, 1,5kW|
Today's MICROMASTER 4 as well as SINAMICS G120 (CU2x0x) can, in most cases, be replaced by SINAMICS G120 (CU2x0-2).
SINAMICS G120 (CU2x0-2) onwards are compatible from a functional perspective; however they are not compatible from a spare part perspective – i.e. the parameterization must be appropriately adapted.
- FAQ: What do I have to observe when migrating from a SINAMICS G120 (CU2x0x) or a MICROMASTER 4 to a SINAMICS G120 (CU2x0-2)?; Entry-ID: 64913783
- FAQ: What must I observe if I wish to replace a SIMATIC ET200S FC converter by a converter from the SINAMICS family?; Entry-ID: 58349882
- FAQ: What do I have to observe, if I want to replace a CU240D of the SINAMICS G120D with a CU2..D-2? What advantages do I have by making this changeover?; Entry-ID: 60162672
- FAQ: What do I have to observe if I wish to replace a Control Unit CU240E or CU240S by a Control Unit CU240B-2, CU240E-2 or CU250S-2?; Entry-ID: 70021820
- FAQ: What do I have to observe if I wish to replace a MICROMASTER MM440 by a SINAMICS G120 with a control unit from the 2nd generation (Firmware ≥ V4.6)?; Entry-ID: 82169413
- FAQ: What are the differences in the representation of the actual state of the MICROMASTER 4 and SINAMICS G120/G120D frequency inverters after Power on and ON/OFF1 command?; Entry-ID: 28518735
Generally, older inverters have an integrated, basic (simple) operator panel. This is no longer the case for newer inverter types. Operator panels and additional accessories can be found in the “Configurator” under the “Accessories” tab.