SINAMICS V: Positioning of a V60 using S7-1200 (TIA-Portal) with puls/direction interface and HMI (Set 7)
A servo motor is to be moved with a servo drive by Siemens SINAMICS V60 and using the pulse interface of a S7-1200 CPU1214C.
For the startup we offer you a software example with test code and documentation for controlling the servo drive by the SIMATIC S7-1200.
Both the servo drive and the S7-1200 CPU have an individual internal pulse counter each, whose count represents the current position. Before moving to an absolute position, the counter of the S7-1200 CPU has to be synchronized with the physical position of the axis.
Operation and visualization takes place via a KTP1500 or KTP600 touch panel which is to be connected via an Ethernet connection to the S7-1200 controller.
The task consists of the following scenarios
- moving the motor in jog mode
- absolute and relative positioning
- moving the motor with Command Table (move profiles)
Documentation.pdf (1,5 MB)
Project for SINAMICS V60 with TIA V11.zip (2,5 MB)
Project for SINAMICS V60 with TIA V12.zip (3,0 MB)
Project for SINAMICS V60 with TIA V13.zip (4,6 MB)
Project for SINAMICS V60 with TIA V14.zip (1,1 MB)
Project for SINAMICS V60 with TIA V15.zip (1,1 MB)
Addition the project for SINAMICS V60 with TIA Portal V15.
motioncontrol_apc_applications, PTO, pulse train out, direction
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry