Delivery release DK-16xx PN IO V2.5
The Development Kit DK-16xx PN IO V2.5 for CP 1616 and CP 1604 is released for delivery and is now available ex stock.
1. Product description
Drivers and IO Base software for CP 1616 and CP 1604 as PROFINET IO Controller and IO Device under Linux and Windows in source code for porting to any PC-based operating systems
- Interface to the PROFINET IO Controller (RT and IRT): Connection of field devices to the PC via PROFINET IO using real-time communication in accordance with the PROFINET standard
- Interface to the PROFINET IO Device (RT and IRT): Connection of the PC to a PROFINET IO Controller using real-time communication in accordance with the PROFINET standard
The Development Kit DK-16xx PN IO can be used for the application and upgrading of any number of CP 1616 and CP 1604 modules.
Extensions compared to version V2.4:
- Extension of the IO Base interface: Parts of modules can now also be read
- The operation of shared devices on the CP 1616 controller is now possible
- Extension of the WEB server: Comprehensive diagnostics options incl. graphic topology display
- Support of Windows 7 -32 bit
To be able to use firmware version 2.5, the host software of existing implementations must also be upgraded to version V2.5.
2. Ordering data
|Product name||Order number|
|DK-16xx PN IO V2.5||6GK1741-1HL25-3AA0|
|CP 1616||6GK1 161-6AA01|
|CP 1604||6GK1 160-4AA00|
|CP 1604 Microbox Package||6GK1 160-4AU00|
The DK-16xx PN IO can be ordered online for free here.
For updating older versions, please enter the keyword "Update" in the comment field. You will then receive a free update via our FTP server.
3. Target application
The Development Kit DK-16xx PN IO permits the easy integration of the PROFINET modules CP 1616 and CP 1604 in any operating system environments with standard PCI slot or PCI-104 interface.
The kit contains the required source code including the descriptions in PDF format.
The CP 1616 and CP 1604 permit a connection to PROFINET.
High-performance control tasks can be implemented using the CP 1616 and CP 1604 (Soft Control, Numeric Control, Robot Control, Motion Control).
For additional details, see the product description: DK-16xx PN IO