SIMOTION: Standard application Axis Control
The axis control function blocks provide basic motion control functionalities for SIMOTION and ease and speed up the commissioning of axes.
For SIMATIC S7-1500 / S7-1500T version see entry ID 109749348
The function blocks can be called in every programming language in the user program, e.g. ST or LAD/FBD.A web-based control panel is available in the example project.
The following motion control functionalities are provided by the "Axis Control" blocks:
Enable / disable axis
- Reset of an axis (acknowledgement of the errors at the technology object / restart of the technology object)
- Jogging (incremental / continuous)
- Move axis at velocity / speed setpoint (position-controlled / non position-controlled)
- Stop / fast stop
- Homing (active / passive / setting of a position value / absolute encoder adjustment)
- Positioning (relative / absolute)
- Superimposed positioning
- Gearing (relative / absolute)
- Camming (relative / absolute, offset and scaling, cyclic and non-cyclic cams, different synchronization modes)
Phasing (setting of an offset for an existing synchronous operation)
Unconditionally opening and closing of the holding brake
For implementing the function block libraty in SIMOTION SCOUT (STEP 7 V5.x) see also entry ID 51339107 "ProjectGenerator SIMOTION easyProject".
SIMOTION SCOUT / SIMOTION SCOUT TIA
SIMOTION Manual 10/2015 (1,8 MB) - Only available in english language.
ReleaseNotes LMCBasic SIMOTION V1.3.6 (14,7 KB)
LMCBasic SIMOTION V1.3.6 (4,1 MB)
motioncontrol_apc_applications, Achs-FB, AxisFB, Achs-Funktionsbaustein, Axis Function Block, LMCBasic, LAxisCtrl, AxisCtrl