How to establish a connection between SIPROM T and a Transmitter?
QUESTION: How to establish a connection between SIPROM T and a Transmitter?
ANSWER: After SIPROM T has been started two settings have to be done before a connection to the Transmitter can be established:
1. The right device must be chosen. Error message if a wrong device has been chosen: “No response from target”.
2. The right COM Port must be chosen. Error message if a wrong COM Port has been chosen: “COM PORT or MODEM error”. All settings can be found under Extras in the SIPROM T software.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry