Updates for STEP 7 V11 and WinCC V11
This update is applicable to the following products:
- STEP 7 Basic/Professional V11.0 (w/o Service Pack)
- WinCC Basic/Comfort/Advanced/Professional V11.0 (w/o Service Pack)
New features and changes in update 2 compared to earlier version:
- STEP 7: Conflict in the case of parallel installation with STEP 7 V5.5 / WinAC has been corrected
- STEP 7: S7-1200 program memory requirement has been optimized
- WinCC: Optimization of the dimming in Comfort Panels - image update
- Includes update 1
- STEP 7: Significant improvements with code generation.
- WinCC Engineering: Touch recognition of the Comfort Panels has been optimized.
- Hardware configuration: Handling has been significantly improved, e.g. when uploading to the devices.
- Please only install the current update 2, because it already includes update 1
- The current update 2 must be installed after each installation of STEP 7 V11 or WinCC V11.
This free download comprises the update for STEP 7 Professional V11, WinCC Basic/Comfort/Advanced/Professional, and can only be installed, if one of these products is already installed.
Update 2 for STEP 7 V11 and WinCC V11 (06/2011):
TIAP_V11_0_UPD2.exe ( 307221 KB )
Update 1 (included in update 2) for STEP 7 V11 and WinCC V11 (05/2011):
TIAP_V11_0_UPD1.exe ( 194811 KB )
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry