Migration Tool TIA Portal
In many cases, a project that you want to migrate is not on the same programming device / PC as the one on which the TIA Portal is installed. The original project must therefore first be converted to a compatible format for the migration. Then copy the migration file to the programming device or PC with the latest installation of the TIA Portal. There, you can then import the file into the TIA Portal and create a project in the current file format of the TIA Portal.
To perform migration without the original software, you need to take the following steps:
- Install the Migration Tool on the programming device / PC with the source project.
- Start the Migration Tool and use it to convert the source project into the migration file format with the corresponding file extension ".amxx".
- When performing this step, ensure that the complete software required for processing the source project is installed on the programming device / PC. This includes all required service packs, hardware support packages and all the add-on software necessary for processing the original project. If some products are not installed, the migration cannot be performed or can only be partially performed.
- Copy the migration file to the destination system with the most recent installation of the TIA Portal.
- Note that all required TIA Portal products, which are necessary for configuring all devices contained in the migration file, must be installed on the target system.
- Perform the migration within the TIA Portal and specify the migration file as the source.
- Check the log file following the migration and systematically work through any remarks in the newly created project. Also pay special attention to the remarks in the Inspector window after the initial compiling of the configuration.
Supported software products
The Migration Tool supports the migration of the following projects (as of version):
- STEP 7 Professional 2010
- STEP 7 V5.5
- WinCC V7.2
- WinCC flexible 2008 SP2 / SP3 / SP5
- Distributed Safety V5.4
Download Migration Tool
The Migration Tool is located on every STEP7 Prof / WinCC Comfort / WinCC Adv. or WinCC Prof. DVD in the following foldern:
Alternatively, you can download the Migration Tool directly:
Migration tool V17:
SHA-256 checksum for Migration Tool V17:
Migration tool V16:
SHA-256 checksum for Migration Tool V16:
Migration tool V15.1:
SHA-256 checksum for Migration Tool V15.1:
Migration tool V15:
SHA-256 checksum for Migration Tool V15:
Migration Tool V14 SP1*:
SHA-256 checksum for Migration Tool V14 SP1:
Compared to the Migration Tool on the STEP7 / WinCC DVD, the file "SIMATIC_Migration_Tool_TIA_V14_SP1_Upd7.exe" also supports Windows 7 32-bit operating systems and the migration of WinCC flexible 2008 SP5 projects.
Migration Tool V13 SP2*:
SHA-256 checksum for Migration Tool V13 SP2:
* 09/2017: Compared to the Migration Tool on the STEP7 / WinCC DVD, the file "SIMATIC_Migration_Tool_TIA_V13_SP2_Upd1.exe" supports the migration of WinCC flexible 2008 SP5 projects.
Download Safety Plug-in for the Migration Tool
- The Safety Plug-in for the Migration Tool is located on every STEP7 Safety DVD in the following folder:
- Alternatively, you can download the plug-in directly:
Safety V13 SP2:
Safety V14 SP1:
- 想要为一个或多个产品创建 CAx 数据
- 想要向我们发送有关此 文档 的反馈