Where can you find information about the upgrade to SIMATIC WinCC V15?
Entry ID: 109753803 includes the latest product news (delivery release) on SIMATIC WinCC V15. In this entry, under "Order details" you will find an Excel list with the article numbers of all the SIMATIC WinCC V15 Upgrade Licenses.
Alternatively you can also use the TIA Selection Tool to evaluate the article numbers of the SIMATIC WinCC V15 Upgrade Licenses.
TIA Selection Tool
- The following licenses of the SIMATIC WinCC Runtime Options are contained in the Upgrade Packages from SIMATIC WinCC flexible 2008 Runtime and SIMATIC WinCC Runtime Advanced to SIMATIC WinCC Runtime Advanced V15:
- SIMATIC WinCC Sm@rtServer for Runtime Advanced
- SIMATIC WinCC Recipes for Runtime Advanced
- SIMATIC WinCC Logging for Runtime Advanced
- SIMATIC WinCC Audit for Runtime Advanced
- In the case of an upgrade from SIMATIC WinCC flexible to SIMATIC WinCC (TIA Portal) you also have to upgrade the licenses for the options included in the Upgrade Package separately in the ALM (Automation License Manager).
- The options for SIMATIC WinCC Runtime Advanced are version-specific. When upgrading from SIMATIC WinCC (TIA Portal) Runtime Advanced to SIMATIC WinCC Runtime Advanced V15, you do not have to do a license upgrade.
TIA Portal Readiness Check Tool
You can use the TIA Portal Readiness Check Tool to simply check whether the hardware included in the project is supported by the TIA Portal.
Information about this is available in Entry ID: 60162195.
- Information about upgrading STEP 7 is available in Entry ID: 57775228.
- Information about upgrading a SIMATIC WinCC project for panels or the Runtime Advanced is available in Entry ID: 82645764.
Order number, MLFB, Migration, Update, Upgrade, Successor, Change, Replacement, License Key, Authorization, License key