TIA Portal Readiness Check Tool
The TIA Portal Readiness Check Tool offers an easy way to check if the hardware included in projects is supported by TIA Portal. The tool can be used for:
- STEP 7 V5.4
- STEP 7 V5.5
- WinCC V7
- WinCC flexible 2008
To use the TIA Portal Readiness Check Tool, unzip it and start the file "Readiness Check Totally Integrated Automation Portal.exe":
- Once the tool has started, you can select the user interface language.
- You can enter the module data in different ways:
- As .cfg file
- List with order numbers as .xls
- List with order numbers as .csv
- Manually enter order numbers
- The modules supported by TIA Portal and those that are not supported are then displayed as result; for the latter you will see successor modules.
- There is also a list of the engineering software products that can be used to edit the hardware components.
Notes on included Open Source software components
The TIA Portal V13 SP1 Readiness Check Tool also includes Open Source software components.
See the Readme OSS for more information.
readme_oss.pdf (261,6 KB)
The software of an included Open Source component is available here:
OpenSourceSoftware.zip (2607 KB)
Download TIA Portal Readiness Check Tool V1.21
This free download includes the TIA Portal V13SP1 Readiness Check Tool for checking the hardware support of the TIA Portal V13 SP1.
*** New *** in TIA Portal Readiness Check Tool V1.21:
-Display of supported hardware for SIMOTION SCOUT TIA V4.4
Readiness_Check_Totally_Integrated_Automation_Portal_V1_21.zip (2.6 MB)