Hotfix 02.01.00.03 for the MCIS TPM SW Version 02.01.00.00, June 2012
The Hotfix 02.01.00.03is an update for MCIS-TPM Software Version 02.01.00.00 (or later).
Changes included in SW 02.01.00.03 compared to SW 02.01.00.02:
- The identification procedure stating whether the maintenance interval has been exceeded (DB 19 Byte 268) has been improved
- The assignment of stations to a user is no longer overwritten when another user logs in on another machine
- The language-specific activity is displayed in the acknowledgement dialog
- The language-specific date display has been corrected
- Changes upon termination of TPM
- Traffic light update following interruption of the connection to the CNC
The installation is not mandatory and necessary only if required.
This software may only be installed on MCIS TPM SW 02.01.00.00 (or later). HMI-Adv V06.04.32.08 (or later) must be installed on PCUs.