Service Pack 2 incl. Update 1 for SIMATIC CFC V8.0 Released for Delivery
Service Pack 2 (SP2) incl. Update 1 is now available for SIMATIC CFC V8.0, which is embedded in the standard engineering software of the SIMATIC PCS 7 V8.0 process control system. The update is only available for download (see Download entry ID 62883989). It is of no relevance to the SIMATIC CFC V8.0 employed in the TIA environment.
With the Service Pack 2 incl. Update 1 the technological editor of SIMATIC CFC V8.0 will additionally support:
- Integrated Engineering with COMOS V10.0
- Transfer of instance-specific interlock circuits
- Bi-directional exchange of SIMATIC PCS 7 messages
- Individual control units and individual control types that contain hierarchical charts
- Matching of individual control units and individual control types
The information on compatibility as described in the readme file also applies to SIMATIC CFC V8.0+SP2 incl. Update 1 (see attached file "Readme_CFC_V80_SP2_Upd1.zip").
The precondition for SIMATIC CFC V8.0+SP2 incl. Update 1 is that Update 1 or higher is installed for the Technological Hierarchy (TH) V8.0. Update 2 for the TH V8.0 is part of the download file of SIMATIC CFC V8.0+SP2 incl. Update 1 (see Download entry ID 62883989).
Before proceeding with the installation please read the Product Information in the readme file for SIMATIC CFC V8.0+SP2 incl. Update 1 and TH V8.0 Update 2 (see attached file "Readme_CFC_V80_SP2_Upd1.zip").
Readme_CFC_V80_SP2_Upd1.zip ( 77 KB )
Note: We also wish to bring to your attention that when you use "AS-OS Engineering" (WinCC compiler) the installed CFC software must always have the identical version.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry