SIMATIC WinCC / Event Notifier V7.0 SP3 Released for Delivery
The new WinCC option SIMATIC WinCC / Event Notifier V7.0 SP3 is herewith released for delivery.
Please note that the SIMATIC WinCC / Event Notifier V7.0 SP3 requires SIMATIC WinCC V7.0 SP3 Update 1 or higher as a basis (see entry ID: 59902881).
1. Overview of the functions
The option SIMATIC WinCC / Event Notifier provides a calender-based user interface in the style of Microsoft Office, for easy and safe planning of notifications for selected persons in defined time slots. The option consists of a Calendar Control plus editors with which notifications as well as contacts can be configured and managed as potential targets for notification. During the configuration the notifications are assigned to directly selectable events in the WinCC signalling system, contacts can be recruited from the WinCC UserAdministrator even during runtime. Finally, a Communication Service Editor enables the creation of the communication service via e-mail service at the time of configuration, i.e. the notifications triggered in the WinCC signalling system in the case of a specific event are always dispatched via E-Mail. However, the E-Mail can also be routed as SMS to a mobile phone via Provider Gateway, if the relevant contact has been suitably established and the person in question has enabled this service for himself with his provider. If several persons or groups of persons are installed in parallel for the same time slot in Calendar Control, escalation stages can be implemented by the assignment of different escalation times (= reaction time before the notification).
- Event Notifier editors
The Event Notifier provides editors for the configuration and administration of notifications and contacts. A Communication Service Editor enables the configuration of the E-Mail service
- Calendar Control
The Calendar Control is configured in the Graphics Designer and can be made dynamic in WinCC using all WinCC standard mechanisms such as tag connections, VBS, C, direct connections or dynamic dialogs.
- Supported functions
- Access protection via WinCC UserAdministrator
- Configuration of the E-Mail service for notifications
- Configuration of notifications including support of the WinCC runtime languages by connection to the WinCC alarm system
- Planing of the notification of selected persons in defined time slots in a way similar to the Microsoft Office calender
- Drag and drop of contacts from the WinCC UserAdministrator as potential targets for notifications
- Different calenders
- User-defined calender views
- Server Client, Redundancy and WebNavigator
2. System requirements
The software and hardware requirements for WinCC / Event Notifier V7.0 SP3 are the same as for WinCC V7.0 SP3. The same operating systems as for WinCC V7.0 SP3 are supported (see entry ID: 55987264)
The license is valid for each single-user or server. No license is required on the WinCC Clients.
The following license is available:
- SIMATIC WinCC /Event Notifier 7.0
4. Quantity structure
There are no quantity limitations with regard to the number of contacts.
Due to the connection to the WinCC User Admin the number of contacts is limited to max. 128.
5. Scope of delivery and ordering data
The scope of supply of WinCC/ Event Notifier includes the WinCC /Calendar Options V7.0 SP3 CD, a USB stick and a Certificate of License. The documentation is in five languages on the CD.
|Product Name||Order Number|
|SIMATIC WinCC /Event Notifier V7.0 SP3||6AV6372-1DD07-0AX0|
The ordering data for WinCC V7.0 SP3 are listed in the respective delivery release at entry ID 55987264
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry