powermanager V3.4 SP1
The power monitoring software powermanager offers along with the measuring devices 7KT/7KM PAC and SENTRON 3VL, 3VA and 3WL a power management solution to enhance the energy transparency and to reduce energy costs.
With the power monitoring software powermanager V3.4 SP1 all measured values are collected, which are required for power consumption optimization and corresponding cost reductions.
The following enhancements are realized in powermanager V3.4 SP1 compared to V3.4:
1. Support of new measuring devices and accessories
- PAC4200 Firmware V2.0
- PAC Modul I(N), I(Diff), Analog Input in den Standardsichten des PAC3200 und PAC4200
2. Support of new LV breakers
- air circuit breaker 3WL10
- molded case circuit breaker 3VA27
3. Support of software
- Windows Server 2016
- ALM running on Windows 10
- MS EXCEL 2016
4. Enhancements of various powermanager features
- Sankey diagram: copy and paste of elements and groups as well as support of groups with similar names e.g. z.B. floor 1 and floor 2 … in 2 buildings
- latest interval in standard report
- 3rd party devices in Top10 consumer report
Every installation comes with a Trial-license will be activated automatically whenever no full license is available on this computer.
The Trial license can be used for up to 60 days with the full functionality of powermanager V3.3 for up to 10 devices. The 60 days of the test period begin with the first start of a project.
The Trial license can be used at any computer once. After the Trial license is expired you need a full license to run the software. These licenses can be ordered via the standard order numbers and will be handled via the ALM (Automation License Manager).
- Make sure to start the installation routine for powermanager from a path without any blanks!
- Before starting the installation please read all attached documents carefully.
- All existing licenses from V3.0/V3.1/V3.2/V3.3 are still valid.
- For updating an existing project, please see the related FAQ here in the SIOS portal.
- Further information on powermanager V3.4:
- General information on powermanager:
- Various reasons e.g.Windows updates require the latest version of the Automation License Manager (ALM). The latest version is not always included in the powermanager zip file. Therefore the ALM version needs to be checked after the installation of powermanager. Information and download of the latest ALM version can be reached following this link.