The power monitoring software powermanager offers along with the measuring devices 7KT/7KM PAC and SENTRON 3VL, 3VA and 3WL a power management solution to enhance the energy transparency and to reduce energy costs.
With the power monitoring software powermanager V3.5 all measured values are collected, which are required for power consumption optimization and corresponding cost reductions.
The following enhancements are realized in powermanager V3.5 compared to V3.4 SP1:
- support of new measuring devices and accessories
- PAC4200 Firmware V2.1
- support of software features / components
- OPC UA Server to be ordered as additional option (with costs)
- Integrated MindSphere Interface (free-of-charge)
- connect SI LP devices as down-stream devices of powermanager to Siemens’ cloud-based, Open IoT Operating System MindSphere – SENTRON MindApp release planned for October 2019
- Export of device structure and parameter (stored in powermanager) via JSON file- Import of selected device information as well as onboarding parameter (based on MindSphere settings) set via JSON fileInformation about device status and data traffic of selected devices
Every installation comes with a Trial-license will be activated automatically whenever no full license is available on this computer.
The Trial license can be used for up to 60 days with the full functionality of powermanager V3.3 for up to 10 devices. The 60 days of the test period begin with the first start of a project.
The Trial license can be used at any computer once. After the Trial license is expired you need a full license to run the software. These licenses can be ordered via the standard order numbers and will be handled via the ALM (Automation License Manager).
- Make sure to start the installation routine for powermanager from a path without any blanks!
- Before starting the installation please read all attached documents carefully.
- All existing licenses from V3.0/V3.1/V3.2/V3.3/V3.4 SP1 are still valid.
- For updating an existing project, please see the related FAQ here in the SIOS portal.
- Further information on powermanager V3.5:
- General information on powermanager:
- Various reasons e.g.Windows updates require the latest version of the Automation License Manager (ALM). The latest version is not always included in the powermanager zip file. Therefore the ALM version needs to be checked after the installation of powermanager. Information and download of the latest ALM version can be reached following this link.
powermanager_help_en.pdf (7,4 MB)
Installation_Instructions_en.pdf (17,8 KB)