Energy management: Configuration example SIMATIC powerrate V4.0 SP1 with SIMATIC WinCC
Optimizing and reducing energy costs takes on an increasingly higher priority in modern companies. If these cost factors are reduced successfully, the accordingly saved resources can be turned into profit elsewhere within a company.
Furthermore, actively pursuing this topic also helps protect the environment.
This application introduces to you the energy management system SIMATIC powerrate. It shows you the application of the basic functions and facilitates the first steps.
SIMATIC powerrate contains the following functions:
- Energy acquisition (power values, work values) independent of the used hardware
- Faceplates for displaying the energy values
- Assigning energy values to batches
- Using standard mechanisms for archiving the measured values
- Exporting the acquired energy and batch data according to MS Excel
- Assigning the energy data to cost centers and evaluation in form of predefined reports
- Basic functionality for Operator Control and Monitoring of general switches and PAC3200/PAC4200
- Load management for up to 100 consumers
- Faceplate for the configuration and Operator Control and Monitoring of the load management
- Communication blocks for data exchange between several controllers
|Content of the Downloads||
Configuration example for SIMATIC powerrate V4.0 SP1
The zip-file contains the STEP 7 project and an integrated
|Simple Introduction into Energy Management with WinCC||Entry ID: 48586219|
|Energy management: Configuration Example for B.Data in Connection with SIMATIC WinCC||Entry ID: 46641745|
|Manual for SIMATIC powerrate V4.0 SP1||Entry ID: 58498579|
|Manual for WinCC||Entry ID: 37436840|
|Documentation for the example project
of the previous version SIMATIC WinCC powerrate V3.0:
How are SIMATIC Powerrate library blocks used in STEP 7 and WinCC?
|Demo project for the previous version
SIMATIC WinCC powerrate V3.0:
The zip-file contains the STEP 7 project and an integrated WinCC project.
Notes on security
The functions and solutions described in this entry are mainly limited to the realization of the automation task. In addition, please note that suitable security measures in compliance with the applicable Industrial Security standards must be taken if your system is interconnected with other parts of the plant, the company's network or the Internet. More information can be found under entry ID 50203404.
Additional search terms
Energy management, WinCC, tariff, Sentron PAC, BData, prognosis, schedule, 43705887
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry