PC-based Automation: Simple Migration of S7-300/S7-400 - projects to S7-1500 Software Controller with TIA Portal (STEP 7 and WinCC)
This application example shows how to migrate a project with S7-300 to a S7-1500 Software Controller and how to migrate a Comfort Panel to SIMATIC WinCC RT Advanced.
The figure below provides an overview of the automation task and which hardware (gray box) should be migrated. The remaining hardware will be migrated without changes.
Migration to Open Controller (S7-1500 Software Controller and WinCC RT Advanced)
The following figure gives a schematic overview of the most important components of the solution and the components after migration (gray box).
The example shows you how...
- the program will be migrated from CPU 315-2 PN/DP to S7-1500 Software Controller.
- the connections between Database PC, ET 200SP station and SINAMICS G120 will be made to S7-1500 Software Controller.
- the visualization of TP1200 Comfort will be migrated to WinCC RT Advanced.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry