PRONETA 184.108.40.206 Commissioning and Diagnostics Tool for PROFINET
- Topology overview, which automatically scans your PROFINET and displays all connected devices. The list of all connected devices can be exported, including the details of all electronic modules. PRONETA allows for configuring components, and other simple configuration tasks, as well as for a comparision between the actual installation and a reference plant.
- IO Test for the rapid test of the wiring and module configuration of the components. By reading and writing inputs and outputs, PRONETA ensures that the connections between distributed IO components and their sensors and actuators have been set up properly. PRONETA can create test profile templates and save test protocols to document test results.
- All tasks can be accomplished even before a CPU has been linked up with the network. Since no further engineering tools besides PRONETA and no dedicated hardware are required, PRONETA facilitates a quick and comfortable check of a plant configuration at an early stage.
New features of SIEMENS PRONETA V2.4
- Improved user interface with German language support
- Topology comparison with additional options
- I/O test supports SIRIUS motor starters and SIPLUS heating control units HCS4200/4300
- Extended report functionality
SIEMENS PRONETA runs on any standard PC, PG or Laptop. The PROFINET connection is established through a regular Industrial Ethernet cable.
PRONETA is released for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (each with 32 or 64 Bit).
In addition to PRONETA, the .NET Framework v4.6.1 must be installed on the PC.
To start and install the software tool, proceed according to the documentation.
If you have any questions regarding SIEMENS PRONETA please contact us at
adapted to software version 2.4
io-check diagnosis analysis