PRONETA 188.8.131.52 Commissioning and Diagnostics Tool for PROFINET
SIEMENS PRONETA is a free PC-based software tool which provides assistance with regard to the commissioning of PROFINET plants by providing the following features:
- Topology overview, which automatically scans your PROFINET and displays all connected devices. This overview can be exported in the form of a device list. There is the option to name the components and to perform other basic configuration tasks and also to compare a reference system with the actually installed configuration.
- IO Test for the rapid test of the wiring and module configuration of the components. By reading and writing inputs and outputs, PRONETA ensures that the connections between distributed IO components and their sensors and actuators have been wired properly. PRONETA can create test profile templates and save test protocols to document test results.
- All tasks can be accomplished even before a CPU has been linked up with the network. Since no further engineering tools besides PRONETA and no dedicated hardware are required, PRONETA facilitates a quick and comfortable check of a plant configuration at an early stage.
New features of SIEMENS PRONETA V2.6
- Chinese user interface and documentation
- Various bugfixes and performance improvements
SIEMENS PRONETA runs on any standard PC, PG or laptop. The PROFINET connection is established through a regular Industrial Ethernet cable.
PRONETA is released for Windows 7, Windows 7 Embedded Compact, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (each with 32 or 64 bits).
In addition to PRONETA, the .NET Framework v4.6.1 must be installed on the PC.
To start and install the software tool, proceed according to the documentation.
If you have any questions or problems regarding the application of SIEMENS PRONETA, please contact
Update to software version 2.6