SINUMERIK Run MyRobot /Handling
Modifications such as selecting a new part type shall be made by the user. This selection should either automatically act on the robots or should be carried out in the normal machine operation. Furthermore, all cell-related operator actions should include the robot in accordance with the principle of the "Single Point of Operation" using a single operator control unit. This includes interactions, such as normal operation, retraction, teaching and diagnostics.
SINUMERIK Integrate Run MyRobot for operating, programming and diagnosis of a KUKA Robot in SINUMERIK Operate.
If you are interested, please contact your local sales partner.
- Run MyRobot Handling Version 3.1
67701073-SINUMERIK_Run_MyRobot_Handling_V3.1_en.pdf (7,3 MB)
- Run MyRobot Handling Version 3.0
67701073_SINUMERIK_Run_MyRobot_Handling_V3.0_en.pdf (6,3 MB)
motioncontrol_cnc_applications, Robot, Run MyRobot, KUKA, Robot Integration
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry