Burner application example for Distributed Safety
The here offered library example was created on the basis of the functional requirements of EN 746-2 in order to enable users to obey those requirements with low effort..
The library supports Oil burner, Gas burner and Solid matter burner as singel and multi burner applications.
It has the following functions:
- Function for controlling the air dampers
- Function for controlling the ignition of the burner
- Function for controlling the functions of a bas burner
- Function for controlling the functions of an oil burner
- Function for cleaning the oil burner
- Function principle of the gas tightness test
- Functionality for control and supervision of analogue actuators
- Functionality for control and supervision of actuators with discrete position-feedback
The Burner Library is subject to export restrictions. Before you can download the library, you must first authenticate yourself. To do this, click on the download link of the Burner Library and follow the instructions in the new window.
The Burner Library is also available for TIA Portal and S7 F Systems. You can find them in the following entries:
Dependent on the type of your burner, a system acceptance by impartial institution is possibly required. Whether your system is affected by this, you can see in the relevant directives / laws. A contacting of the institution is in either case advisable at an early stage.
fire technology, flame