SINAMICS, SIMOTION, SINUMERIK, SIMOTICS: Safety functions PFH/PFD - values
You will find the actual values of SINAMICS, SIMOTION, SINUMERIK and SIMOTICS in this document. This document is not independent; it may only be used as a supplement to the following Function Manuals:
- SINUMERIK 828D / SINAMICS S120 Safety Integrated
- SINUMERIK 840D sl / SINAMICS S120 Safety Integrated
- SINUMERIK ONE Safety Integrated
- SINAMICS S120 Safety Integrated
- SINAMICS G120 Safety Integrated
The determination of the total PFH value of different safety functions in drive and control systems are illustrated using various examples.
The PFH values are used in the "Safety
Evaluation with TIA Selection Tool":
Safety Evaluation with TIA Selection Tool
Here you will find a zipped example project with some of the examples described in the document.
These are built for the application of IEC62061 or ISO13849-1.
probability_of_failure_sinamics.pdf (1,8 MB)
SafetyEvaluation.zip (13,6 KB)
06/2021, Extension of devices; update PFH values
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry