Hotfix 02.01.00.05 for MCIS TPM SW Version 02.01.00.00, June 2013
The Hotfix 02.01.00.05 is an update for the MCIS TPM Software Version 02.01.00.00 (or later).
Changes included in SW 02.01.00.05 compared to SW 02.01.00.03:
- The traffic light is updated when the connection to the database is interrupted
- The problems arising when changing the current user TPM have been eliminated with TPMCfg
The component designation may comprise more than 40 characters (maximally 255 characters)
A message is output when the TPM cannot establish a database connection and is terminated
The password is changed in the login dialog
Problems occur when activating the alarm server with TPM IFC
Problems occur when executing the function Copy activity under the TPM interface Cell/HMI
The function Delete / archive completed activity is not correctly executed
Various screen fields have been enlarged on account of the foreign languages
Plant image as start screen
Following a longer plant standstill, the traffic light status and the display are not correct
The originally announced Hotfix 4 is skipped because a customer-specific release has been issued.
The installation is not mandatory and necessary only if required.
We would like to draw your attention once more to the announced discontinuation of TPM (63949443)
This product version will no longer be updated !
This software may only be installed on MCIS TPM SW 02.01.00.00 (or higher). On PCUs, HMI-Adv V06.04.32.08 (or higher) must be installed.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry