Migration of a WinCC flexible project integrated in STEP 7 V5.x to WinCC (TIA Portal) and upgrading of the operator panel version after a change of the WinCC (TIA Portal) version to a newer version.
The migration guide consists of two parts.
Part 1: Migration
You are currently using SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x and WinCC flexible 2008 to create automation programs.
You wish to migrate to the TIA Portal in order to, for example, use the new functionalities of the Comfort Panel.
Part 2: Upgrading
You have an existing configuration with e.g. WinCC (TIA Portal) V13 in connection with an MP277 Touch operator panel and want to continue to process this configuration with WinCC (TIA Portal) V15.1.
The migration guide describes the basic prerequisites that must be fulfilled if you want to migrate or upgrade an operator panel version without any problems.
The following list shows an an excerpt of the individual chapters from the documentation enclosed
2. Installation Prerequisites
3. Migration of a STEP 7 V5.5 and HMI project → WinCC (TIA Portal)
4. Migration of a WinCC flexible project → WinCC (TIA Portal)
5. Upgrading WinCC (TIA Portal) Vx → WinCC (TIA Portal) Vy
8. Migration Messages
Further information on HMI migration
In entry ID 76878921 you will find a collection of links to all migration-relevant information.
Note - Migration support through the Technical Support
As part of the SIMATIC Migration SERVICES, Technical Support offers migration support.
For this purpose create a Support Request and request the migration support for your configuration.
Migration guide, change, switch, exchange, change, version, getting started, replacement device, compatibility
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry