SINAMICS S: S120 web server - User-defined example pages
The following data of a drive are to be displayed using user-defined web pages:
- Status of enable signals, speed / torque, parameter values
- States of the digital inputs and outputs of the CU
- Status of the control and status words for CU and axes
- Network settings of the particular interface
- Telegrams used for the CU and axes, including values of the
Further, the following configuration should be carried out:
- Restore drive factory settings
- Synchronize the drive clock
- Download documents from the drive that were previously saved
The function mechanisms of user-defined sample pages for the SINAMICS S120 web server are explained in more detail in this application description.
The scenarios visualized using the web pages should provide you a rough overview regarding the options available for displaying data of a SINAMICS drive.
SINAMICS S: S120 web server- Creating user-defined web pages 68691599
V3.0, 03/2019, Extension, revision resp. design