Why is B.Data Web not executed after component installation?
B.Data V5.3 and higher has originally installed without the "B.Data Web" component.
Later the "Internet Information Server" and "B.Data Web" components were added later through component installation.
Although the retro-installation was completed without errors, the error message "ASP.NET is not installed." is displayed when you start B.Data Web.
The cause is that the "Internet Information Server" was installed after "Microsoft .NET Framework 4".
Register the ASP.NET components manually.
- Start the Windows input prompt by clicking "Start > Run... > Search programs and files". Enter "cmd" in the search field and start the application with the "<Ctrl> + <Shift>" key combination pressed. Acknowledge the Windows security dialog.
- Change to your .NET installation directory. For example: "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319".
- Execute the "aspnet_regiis.exe -i" command.
Once APS.NET has been registered, you can now use B.Data Web.
Detailed information about the Microsoft ASP.NET IIS registration tool available from Microsoft at this link Link.
Further Information about B.Data
An overview of the topic of energy management with SIMATIC is available in Entry ID: 68043160.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry