Delivery release for SINAMICS MICROMASTER STARTER V4.3 SP3 and additive SSPs
With this ProdIS information, the STARTER V4.3 SP3 incl. the additive SINAMICS Support Packages (SSP)
- SSP SINAMICS DCM V1.4
- SSP SINAMICS G120P BT V4.6
- SSP SINAMICS G120P V4.6
- SSP SINAMICS G120 CU250S VECTOR
- SSP SINAMICS G120 CU250S SERVO
has been released for delivery.
The STARTER V4.3 SP3 is downward compatible with the previous STARTER versions and replaces these.
The following drive systems are supported (newly added versions are marked in bold):
- MICROMASTER 4th generation (MM420 V1.30, MM440 V2.20, MM430 V2.20)
- SINAMICS DCM with Firmware V1.1, V1.2, V1.3 and (with SSP) V1.4
- SIMATIC ET200S FC with Firmware V1.0.x, V3.0.x
- SIMATIC ET200pro FC with Firmware V3.0.x, V3.1.x
- SINAMICS G110 with Firmware V1.0.x, V1.1.x, 1.2.x
- SINAMICS G110D with Firmware V3.3.x, V3.4.x, V3.6.x
- SINAMICS G120 with Firmware V2.0.x, V2.1.x, V3.0.x, V3.1.x, V3.2.x
- SINAMICS G120 with Firmware V4.2, V4.3.0, V4.3.2, V4.4, V4.5 and (with SSP) V4.6
- SINAMICS G120C with Firmware V4.4, V4.5 and (with SSP) V4.6
- SINAMICS G120D with Firmware V3.0.x, V3.1.x, V3.2.x, V4.5 and (with SSP) V4.6
- SINAMICS G120P with Firmware V4.2, V4.3.0, V4.3.2, V4.4, V4.5 and (with SSP) V4.6
- SINAMICS G120P BT with Firmware V4.4.1 and (with SSP) V4.6
- SINAMICS G130 with Firmware V2.1.x, V2.2.x, V2.3.x, V2.4.x, V2.5.1, V2.6.1 and V2.6.2
- SINAMICS G130 with Firmware V4.3.1, V4.3.2, V4.4, V4.5 and (with SSP) V4.6
- SINAMICS G150 with Firmware V2.1.x, V2.2.x, V2.3.x, V2.4.x, V2.5.1, V2.6.1 and V2.6.2
- SINAMICS G150 with Firmware V4.3.1, V4.3.2, V4.4, V4.5 and (with SSP) V4.6
- SINAMICS GM150 with Firmware V2.5.1, V2.6.1 and V2.6.2
- SINAMICS GL150 with Firmware V2.5.1, V2.6.1 and V2.6.2
- SINAMICS GL150 with Firmware V4.3.1, V4.4.2, V4.5 (--> SINAMICS MV)
- SINAMICS S110 with Firmware V4.1, V4.3.1, V4.3.2, V4.4
- SINAMICS S120 with Firmware V2.1.x, V2.2.x, V2.3.x, V2.4.x, V2.5.1, V2.6.1 and V2.6.2
- SINAMICS S120 with Firmware V4.3.1, V4.3.2, V4.4, V4.5 and (with SSP) V4.6
- SINAMICS S150 with Firmware V2.1.x, V2.2.x, V2.3.x, V2.4.x, V2.5.1, V2.6.1 and V2.6.2
- SINAMICS S150 with Firmware V4.3.1, V4.3.2, V4.4, V4.5 and (with SSP) V4.6
- SINAMICS SL150 with Firmware V4.3.1, V4.4.2, V4.5(--> SINAMICS MV)
- SINAMICS SM120 with Firmware V4.4.2 (--> SINAMICS MV)
- SINAMICS MV (GM150/GL150/SL150/SM120) with Firmware V4.6
Further details on the supported drive systems can be found in the following overview.
Installierte_Geraete_STARTER_DVD_43030000.pdf ( 22 KB )
Installed_Devices_STARTER_DVD_43030000.pdf ( 22 KB )
The following functional extensions are available in version V4.3 SP3 compared to the previous version V4.3 SP2:
- Global STARTER functional extensions
Functional extensions regarding Trace:
- Trace can be displayed with several Y-scales (maximally 4)
- Parameterization of the drive function, “Automatically store Trace for the last 5 faults on CF/SD card“ in the Trace screen. The ACX Trace files generated through multiple or StartUp Trace on the CF/SD card can be imported in the STARTER via "Open measurement".
- Free frequency response measurement with and without master control is possible from the STARTER (e.g. for use case: Measurement of the leading frequency response on the position controller) expanded frequency response measurement with screens for OA application
- MICROMASTER 4th Generation and SINAMICS G110 and SINAMICS G110D and SIMATIC ET200pro FC
- Support of the new firmware versions as described above through installation of the STARTER program package (no SSPs).
- SINAMICS DCM
- Support of the DCM with Firmware V1.4
This SSP is automatically installed during the STARTER setup, provided that the relevant checkmark is set.
- SINAMICS G110/G120-2/G120C/G120D-2/G120P
- Support of the G120 CU250S-2 Vector with Firmware V4.6
- Support of the G120 CU250S-2 Servo with Firmware V4.6
- Support of the G120P CU230 with Firmware V4.6 (SSP G120)
- Support of the G120P BT CU230 with Firmware V4.6
This SSPs are automatically installed during the STARTER setup, provided that the relevant checkmark is set. More detailed information on the drive functions of the SINAMICS G120 V4.6 are provided in the delivery release 67385031.
- Important error corrections regarding STARTER V4.3.x
- Bit track signals are displayed in the Trace time diagram although "Display" of this signal has been deselected (AP01404548)
- The project content is modified after the STARTER or HW-Config project definition "Store with reorganization". (AP01483641)
- The control mode is not adopted by the drive (G120 CU250S-2) upon completion of the online configuration (AP01484536)
- Problem when opening a STARTER V4.2 project with STARTER V4.3.x (AP01489368)
Information on DCC SINAMICS
Information on SINAMICS DCC for STARTER V4.3 SP3 and FW V4.6 can be found under 67826366.
STARTER can be operated in the following installation variants:
- STARTER Standalone
- STARTER integrated in STEP7 for applications with SIMATIC S7
- STARTER integrated in SIMOTION SCOUT resp. SIMATIC S7 technology is not available for this Version V4.3 SP3 !
How to order for SINAMICS MICROMASTER STARTER
Note: A Hotfix 1 for STARTER V4.3 SP3 is available under 26233208.
- This (the current) STARTER version can be ordered under the order number (MLFB) 6SL3072-0AA00-0AG0 on DVD incl. license certificate. A nominal charge of 27,87 € is incurred for order processing.
- This current STARTER version (V4.3 SP3 or more recent) can also be downloaded under 26233208. The download can be used by anyone who already has a STARTER license certificate of any version.
SINAMICS MICROMASTER STARTER can be used free of charge.
How to install and open existing projects
The installation of STARTER V4.3 SP3 can only be performed with administrator rights on the PG/PC. User rights are sufficient to operate STARTER (exception: Adding of additional PG/PC interfaces).
STARTER V4.3 SP3 only has one setup for both installation variants ("STARTER Standalone" and "STARTER DriveES").
- If no STEP 7 is installed, the Standalone variant will be installed on your computer.
- If STEP 7 is installed on your computer, the Drive ES variants will be installed/updated. (Note: Drive ES Basic must no longer be installed as a prerequisite (as of STARTER V4.3 SP2!)).
A Guided Tour can be downloaded which facilitates familiarization with the STARTER (see 21110668).
Note on STARTER and other engineering software
Simultaneous operation of STARTER, SIMOTION SCOUT and SIMATIC S7 technology in a shared partition on one PG/PC is not supported. STARTER and Startdrive V12 resp. V12 SP1 can be installed in parallel on a shared partition and operated simultaneously.
Minimum system requirements
The following minimum requirements must be complied with:
- PG or PC with Pentium III min. 1 GHz (recommended > 1 GHz)
- 1 GB RAM (recommended 2 GB)
- Screen resolution 1024×768 pixels, 16-bit color depth
- Free hard disk memory min. 3 GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer as of V6.0
- 32-bit operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate incl. SP1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise incl. SP1 (standard installation)
- 64-bit operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 (standard installation)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
The STARTER setup can only be performed for "native" Windows versions with Far Eastern languages when using an MUI version of Windows XP or Windows 7. The executability in a software configuration other than the one above has not been tested.
More detailed information regarding the compatibility of the STARTER can be found under 26504133.
For more detailed information, please contact your local Siemens office.
*) This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org)". "This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org)"
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry