Library for SNTP Server Functionality in SIMATIC S7 CPUs (LSNTP)
In this entry we provide you with library blocks for all current SIMATIC S7 CPUs, which map the functionality of an SNTP server.
The following sample configuration shows a possible use, for example, of an S7-1500 CPU as SNTP server in an automation cell.
The LSNTP_Server function block provides the following functions:
- Receipt and analysis of an NTP request from a client.
- Creation and sending of an SNTP message to the requesting client.
For S7-1200 the library is valid for CPU firmware versions up to 3.x and 4.1.3 and higher.
TIA Portal V15.1
Documentation (1,3 MB)
Library LSNTP V3.0.2 for TIA Portal V15.1 (614,1 KB)
Time synchronization, time leveling, NTP server
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry