Star-delta starting with LOGO!
How can I do a star-delta start of an asynchronous motor with a LOGO!?
It is possible to do a star-delta start with a LOGO! module. See the example below.
Description of sequence:
- Start pulse via pushbutton I.
- Direct switch-on of the star contactor K1 via Q1.
- After 50 ms delay the load contactor K2 is switched on via Q2.
- Startup time of 10 sec.
- After this startup time the main contactor (Q2/K2) is held and the star contactor (Q1/K1) is switched off.
- After a further 50ms the delta switch (Q4/K4) is then switched in.
Pushbutton I is used to switch on and off, even during the startup phase.
star_delta_e.gif ( 11 KB )
The download contains the functions described above for a star-delta switching with a LOGO! module (no type restrictions). The project has been created with LOGO! software V2.0.
star_delta_e.zip ( 9 KB )
Copy the "star_delta_e.zip" file into a separate directory and then start the file with a double-click. The LOGO! project now unpacks automatically. Then you can use your LOGO! software to open and process the unpacked project.
Operating modes, Switchover, Soft start