Which version of STEP 7 Micro/WIN or S7-200 PC Access is compatible with which version of MS Windows?
Compatibility information for STEP 7 Micro/WIN is available in the Compatibility Tool.
You can call the Compatibility Tool in the following entry.
Please use the new entry for your favorites.
This entry also includes the following information:
- New compatibility information
- New Compatibility Tool functions
- Operating instructions and Help for the Compatibility Tool
The following table lists information about compatibility.
You need administrator rights to install the S7-200 software in Windows NT, Windows2000 or Windows XP (32 bits), Windows Vista (32 bits) and Windows 7 (32 bits and 64 bits).
The evaluation/demo version of STEP 7 Micro/WIN cannot be upgraded using the Internet update installation program.
- Both STEP 7 Micro/WIN and S7-200 PC Access can only run on 32-bit operating systems up to Windows XP; the 64-bit operating system is supported on with Windows 7.
- Visit the Service & Support website to find the available updates and notes on the installation of the S7-200 software concerned.