Connecting Telecontrol Stations to a Telecontrol Center in just a few Steps
SIMATIC S7-300 telecontrol station and TeleControl Professional
In this video, we will show you how, in just a few steps, you can
- configure a SIMATIC S7-300 telecontrol station using the SINAUT ST7 telecontrol protocol, connect it to a control center with its basic functions such as alarm and command transmission and start it up,
- configure a SINAUT ST7cc and WinCC control center and start it up with its basic functions such as process visualization and alarm processing,
- configure a SIMATIC S7-300 telecontrol station using the DNP3 telecontrol protocol, connect it to a control center with the basic functions such as alarm or command transmission and start it up.
SIMATIC S7-1200 telecontrol station with the CP1243-1 and TeleControl Basic
In this video, we will show you how to configure a SIMATIC S7-1200 telecontrol station with the CP1243-1 of the TeleControl Basic system and start it up in just a few steps. The telecontrol station is capable of transmitting alarms, messages and even measured values to the control center. Furthermore, the control center can send commands to the station.
The configuration is divided into three parts:
- Configuring the SIMATIC S7-1200 in TIA Portal
- Configuring the Telecontrol Server Basic OPC server
- Configuring the SIMATIC WinCC Runtime Advanced system
E-learning, tutorial, teaser, webcast, multimedia demonstration system, MMVS, film, screencast, industrial communication, industrial remote communication, telecontrol, remote control, telecontrol systems, reliable, ST7cc communications technology, monitoring, control, distributed plants, water supply, oil and gas, water & waste water, ST7, TIM3V-IE, TIM3V-IE Advanced, TIM4R-IE, SINAUT ST7, ST7cc, remote, station, RTU