In WinCC (TIA Portal), how do you transfer a project to an HMI panel using S7 Routing?
Concerne le/les produits(s)
Your programming device is connected to a controller (LAN 1). You would like to transfer a WinCC (TIA Portal) project to an HMI panel. This panel is likewise connected to the controller, but via a different subnet (LAN 2).
You can use S7 Routing to transfer the project to the HMI panel. This entry takes an example (PN/IE as LAN 1 and PROFIBUS as LAN 2) to describe the procedure. You can transfer this example to your configuration.
- Basic Panels of the first generation (KP300 Basic mono PN, KP400 Basic Color PN, KTP400 Basic Color/mono PN, KTP600 Basic mono PN, KTP600 Basic Color DP/PN, KTP1000 Basic Color DP/PN, TP1500 Basic Color PN) do not support this procedure.
- Basic Panels of the second generation, device version 220.127.116.11 and higher, support the procedure.
- The WinAC RTX (F) does not support the presented procedure.
There are two different procedures depending on your configuration.
- Use case 1:
The CPU is configured with STEP 7 (TIA Portal). The HMI panel is configured with WinCC (TIA Portal).
- Use case 2:
The CPU is configured with STEP 7 V5.5. The HMI panel is configured with WinCC (TIA Portal).
Use case 1
Your PG/PC is connected to an S7 CPU via PN/IE. The CPU is connected to an HMI panel via PROFIBUS. The devices are configured with STEP 7 (TIA Portal) and WinCC (TIA Portal). You want to transfer the WinCC (TIA Portal) project to the HMI panel using S7 Routing.
This procedure is currently not supported via the "Device Proxy" device.
- The PROFIBUS connection between the CPU and the HMI panel is established (Fig. 1: LAN 2).
- Create a PROFINET subnet (PN/IE) and connect the CPU to it (Fig. 1: LAN 1).
- Click the HMI panel and select "Online > Extended download to device...".
- Select the type of PG/PC interface and the PG/PC interface used. For "Connection to interface/subnet:" you select the subnet of the CPU created in Step 1.
For "1st gateway:" the CPU connected to the subnet is displayed.
- Click the "Start Search" button. Select the HMI panel and click "Load".
Use case 2
Your PG/PC is connected to an S7 CPU via Ethernet. This CPU is programmed with STEP 7 V5.5. The CPU is connected via PROFIBUS to an HMI panel programmed in WinCC (TIA Portal). You want to transfer the WinCC (TIA Portal) project to the HMI panel using S7 Routing.
STEP 7 V5.5 project
- Open the STEP 7 V5.5 project.
- Open NetPro with the "Configure Network" button.
- Connect the interfaces of the CPU to the relevant subnet. Set the addresses of the CPU interfaces.
- Double-click the Ethernet connection and note the "S7 subnet ID".
- Double-click the PROFIBUS connection and note the "S7 subnet ID".
- Load the project into the CPU.
WinCC (TIA Portal) project
- Open the WinCC (TIA Portal) project.
- Insert a CPU in the project. The CPU does not have to be the actual CPU used, it must just have the identical interfaces.
- Set the addresses of the CPU interfaces.
- Click the Ethernet interface of the CPU. Go to "Properties > General > Ethernet addresses" and click "Add new subnet".
- Connect the PROFIBUS interface of the CPU to the operator panel.
- Click the Ethernet subnet and under "Properties > General > General" enter the S7 subnet ID from the STEP 7 V5.5 project. (Step 4 above)
- Click the PROFIBUS connection and under "Properties > General > General" enter the S7 subnet ID from the STEP 7 V5.5 project. (Step 5 above)
- Click the HMI panel and select the menu command "Online > Extended download to device...".
- Set "PN/IE" for "Type of the PG/PC interface:". Open the PG/PC interface. For "Connection to subnet:" you select the subnet connected to the CPU.
- Download the project to the HMI panel.
Detailed information on the topic of "Which modules support the S7 Routing function" is available in Entry ID 584459.
Information about using proxy CPUs with S7 Routing is available in the sample application in Entry ID 73502293.
Error 0800:000012, transfer cannot be executed