How do you incorporate an operator panel created with WinCC flexible into a TIA Portal project?
You have an operator panel created with WinCC flexible. This operator panel is to be incorporated into a TIA Portal project. Proceed as follows to do this.
- Migrate the WinCC flexible project.
Entry ID 58857225 includes information about migrating a WinCC flexible project to WinCC (TIA Portal).
- Create a new global library.
- Use drag-and-drop to copy the operator panel from the Project tree into the "Master copies" folder of the library.
- Open the TIA Portal project into which the operator panel is to be inserted.
- Drag and drop the operator panel from the library to the Project tree.
Proceed as follows to connect the variables migrated with the operator panel to a controller in the TIA Portal project.
- Open the "Connections" editor of the operator panel. Delete the migrated connection.
- In the editor you go to "Devices & networks", enable "Connections" and create a new HMI connection between the controller and the operator panel.
- Open the "Connections" editor of the operator panel again and rename the newly created connection "HMI_Connection_1". Use the name of the migrated (deleted) connection.
Refer to Entry ID 54695062 for information about migrating a WinCC flexible project integrated in STEP 7.