Ensure competitiveness through Integrated Engineering with COMOS and SIMATIC PCS 7 - NAMUR Annual Meeting (Video)
The 76th NAMUR general meeting (GM) 2013 from November 7 to November 8 in the German town of Bad Neuenahr was the most important event for the chemical and pharmaceutical industry and their suppliers. The motto of the meeting was: "Integrated Engineering over the entire lifecycle". Integrated Engineering describes the interaction of all tools and components needed, i.e. plant management, process control system as well as device design and configuration.
The multimedia demo contains the following workshop presentations of the NAMUR annaual meeting:
- Challenges and solutions for field device integration in planning and maintenance tools
- On the way to holistic functional plant engineering
- Improving maintenance processes through integrated engineering
- Device management for digital field devices
- eMBR as an important component of a paperless factory
This entry was created with SIMATIC PCS 7 V8.0 and COMOS V10.1, the content is valid for higher versions of SIMATIC PCS 7 and COMOS.
Siemens as a sponsor of NAMUR annual meeting workshop presentations
Ensure competitiveness through Integrated Engineering with COMOS and SIMATIC PCS 7
E-Learning, Tutorial, Teaser, Webcast, Multimedia-based demonstration system, MMDS, Film, Screencast