Sample program (standard blocks CP 440) zXX21_02_PtP_Com_CP440.zip for STEP 7 (TIA Portal)
This sample program, contained in the project zXX21_02_PtP_Com_CP440, includes the standard functions for operating the communications processor CP 440 in the TIA Portal.
The .zip file includes two projects:
STEP 7 Professional V11.0 + SP 2
STEP 7 Professional V13
Structure of the sample program
The sample program
- Shows the essential functions with examples
- Enables checking of the functions of the connected hardware (this makes the sample program clear and simple)
- You can easily extend it for your own purposes.
The sample project consists of five separate stations
- CP 440 1CYC: Connection with SEND_440 and RECV_440 for ASCII/3964(R), job processing in a cycle
- CP 440 ASCII BCC: Connection for ASCII with block check structure
- CP 440 MASTER: Master station for connection with ASCII protocol
- CP 440 SEND RECV: Connection with SEND_440 and RECV_440 for ASCII/3964(R)
- CP 440 SLAVE: Slave station for connection with ASCII protocol
The CP 440 is parameterized by the CPU at startup. (System service)
Installation of the sample program
After downloading the project you must unpack the ZIP archive; a local path in the Engineering Station must be used as target path for the project. After unpacking, start the TIA Portal and open the project in the Portal View. The examples described are now available in the Project View.
Update to STEP 7 V13
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry