Entry type: Manual, Entry ID: 106463775, Entry date: 12/02/2014
SIMATIC Process Control System PCS 7 Advanced Process Functions SIMATIC BATCH Integration
|Document:||SIMATIC Process Control System PCS 7 Advanced Process Functions SIMATIC BATCH Integration (09/2014, English)|
|Type of topic:||Content|
Purpose of the manual
This document contains reference information for engineering and operation of the
Advanced Process Functions (APF) together withSIMATIC BATCH.
You can find additional information on APF in the following manuals:
- Advanced Process Functions (APF) Function Manual
- Advanced Process Functions Installation and Configuration
- Advanced Process Functions Engineering Manual
- Advanced Process Functions Operating Manual
Also refer to the SIMATIC BATCHmanuals.
The Advanced Process Functions (APF) provide functions for material master data management. Integration with SIMATIC BATCH allows the automatic synchronization and shared use of materials in APF and SIMATIC BATCH.
The APFs provide a dialogs that allows easy recording of data for orders and batches. Data are transferred to SIMATIC BATCH and the batches are created there. All further steps occur in SIMATIC BATCH.
The APFs provide a freely-programmable interface in the form of a WinCC global script, which allows the automatic creation, release and start of batches in SIMATIC BATCH . All relevant batch header data (basic recipe or formula, order or batch name, batch size, start mode and start time, unit assignment) as well as the batch parameters (process parameters, input material and output material) are transferred in the process.
The following core issues are covered in this document:
- Amendment to the Installation / Configuration Manual:
- - Installation of APF for shared operation with SIMATIC BATCH
- Amendment to the Engineering Manual:
- - Activating the integration of APF with SIMATIC BATCH
- - Configuration of the "Order Creation" dialog
- - Runtime-Interface and WinCC Script for the automatic creation, release and start of batches in SIMATIC BATCH
- Amendment to the Operating Manual:
- - Synchronization of the material master data between APF and SIMATIC BATCH
- - "Order Creation" dialog
- Amendment to the Function Manual:
- - "Order Creation" interface
This documentation is valid for V2.0 of the APF software package.