Entry type: Manual, Entry ID: 109011420, Entry date: 12/19/2014
STEP 7 Professional V13.1
Number of topics: 8 Number of chapters: 0How protocols work
- Principle of operation of connection-oriented protocols
- Connection parameters with structure according to TCON_Param
- Connection parameters with structure according to TCON_IP_v4
- Connection parameters with structure according to TCON_IP_RFC
- Assignment of port numbers
- Ability to read back connection description parameters
- TSAP structure
- Examples of TSAP assignment
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
*) Important: Please use this form for general feedback only. All technical and specialist topics should be directed to the expert community in the Technical Forum.
Support to the statistics
With this function the IDs found are listed according to number (format .txt).
Topic pages for this entry