文档类型 手册, 文档编号 109482009, 文档发布日期 2016年1月12日
SIMOTICS Drive technology Commissioning instructions for SIMOTICS M-1PH8 Premium Performance
|Document:||Commissioning instructions for SIMOTICS M-1PH8 Premium Performance (10/2014, English)|
|Type of topic:||Fact|
These commissioning instructions describe the manual parameterization adaptations that you have to carry out following auto commissioning.
- Follow the explanations in these commissioning instructions. This will ensure safe, problem-free operation and maximize the service life of the motor.
These commissioning instructions apply in conjunction with the operating instructions for the 1PH8 Premium Performance motor and the commissioning manual for the SINAMICS S120 converter.
Siemens strives continually to improve the quality of information provided in its manuals and instructions.
- If you find any mistakes or would like to offer suggestions about how this document could be improved, contact the Siemens Service Center.
- Always follow the safety instructions and notices in these operating instructions.
The warning notice system is explained on the rear of the inside front.
In addition to the instructions that you must observe for your own personal safety as well as to avoid material damage, you will find the following text features in these operating instructions:
Action instructions to be carried out in a fixed sequence are designated using the following symbols:
The arrow indicates the start of the action instructions.
The individual handling steps are numbered.
- Execute the action instructions in the specified order.
The square indicates the end of the action instruction.
Action instructions without a specified sequence are identified using bullet points:
- Carry out the action instruction.
- Enumerations are identified by a bullet point without any additional symbols.
- - Enumerations at the second level are hyphenated.
Notes are shown as follows:
A Note is an important item of information about the product, handling of the product or the relevant section of the document. Notes provide you with help or further suggestions/ideas.
Information on the following topics is available under the link:
- Ordering documentation/overview of documentation
- Additional links to download documents
- Using documentation online (find and search in manuals/information)
Please send any questions about the technical documentation (e.g. suggestions for improvement, corrections) to the following e-mail address:
My Documentation Manager
The following link provides information on how to create your own individual documentation based on Siemens content, and adapt it for your own machine documentation:
The following link provides information on SITRAIN - training from Siemens for products, systems and automation engineering solutions:
Country-specific telephone numbers for technical support are provided on the Internet under Contact:
Internet addresses for drive technology
Internet address for motors: http://www.siemens.com/motors
Internet address for products: http://www.siemens.com/motioncontrol
Internet address for SINAMICS: http://www.siemens.com/sinamics