Entry type: Manual, Entry ID: 109754982, Entry date: 11/22/2017
SIMATIC Process control system PCS 7 Operator Station (V9.0 SP1)
|Document:||Operator Station (V9.0 SP1) (10/2017, English)|
|Type of topic:||Fact|
Data required for the OS
During compilation, the following information is made known to the OS:
- Assignment of S7 programs to operator stations.
Make this assignment in the wizard for compiling the OS.
- Areas defined in SIMATIC Manager
These OS areas are important for proper assignment of messages in process mode, for the picture hierarchy and for assignment of user rights.
- Tags, messages and texts that arise or are configured when CFCs are created.
These objects must be compiled in order for you to access them during OS configuration.
- Archive tags that were identified as archive-relevant in the properties of block I/Os
- Structure types created through the use of certain block types in CFC charts
- SFCs that are visualized for process mode.
This enables the plant operator to monitor the representation of the process in the form of SFCs in process mode.
- Structure for storing process pictures in the plant hierarchy, which is mapped in the form of the Picture Tree in WinCC
- Block icons created from the block types of a CFC chart
- Network connection parameters from NetPro
Since not all of the characters in the ES configuration data are permitted in a tag name in the OS, illegal characters (special characters) are replaced with "$".
The following characters are converted: