Entry type: Manual, Entry ID: 109760740, Entry date: 09/20/2018
WinCC V7.5: General information and installation
|Document:||WinCC: General information and installation (09/2018, English)|
|Type of topic:||Action|
Include those local users in the "SIMATIC HMI" group whose login permits access to WinCC. You must first create local users to do so. Users of a domain may be directly included in the user group "SIMATIC HMI".
WinCC/WebNavigator: Users of the Web client
When you install the WebNavigator client on the WinCC PC, you must also include the users of the Web client in the user group "SIMATIC HMI" or "SIMATIC HMI VIEWER".
- Open the workstation administration under Windows.
- Select the entry "Local Users and Groups > Users" in the navigation window .
All local users are displayed in the data window.
- Open the "New User" dialog via the shortcut menu.
Create a user account with the same login for each user who is to have access to WinCC.
- Select the entry "Local Users and Groups > Groups" in the navigation window".
All groups are displayed in the data window.
Select the "SIMATIC HMI" group.
- Using the shortcut menu, open the "Add Member" dialog and include those users as members of the "SIMATIC HMI" user group.