Ultra-modern, complex machines and plants must be put into operation on site by qualified personnel.
Because of the stricter technical requirements, it is often difficult to find qualified service providers for these services. And the training of inhouse employees involves high costs.
Thanks to targeted further training programs and our longstanding experience in global deployments, Siemens has a global network of qualified service personnel. This enables a high degree of flexibility for all kinds of different service deployments and products in various industry sectors.
Customers receive an optimal service, worldwide and around the clock, based on the extensive know-how as a product manufacturer and the comprehensive knowledge of Siemens specialists acquired in innumerable cross-industry applications and projects.
Examples for Siemens commissioning services:
Checking the installation
Integration tests on machines and machine components
Instruction and training of personnel
- High flexibility and an excellent cost-effectiveness due to a global network of specifically trained commissioning personnel.
- Highly qualified specialists for your machines and systems.
- Short communication paths across all organizational levels.
- Global Resource Management for the global deployment of highly qualified personnel.
- Cross-industrial machine and system know-how.
Proceed as follows
Are you interested in these services? Please contact your Contact for Field Services. We will be glad to help and are available for more detailed information about this service.